This article applies to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 for all regions.
- You try to update the quantity on-hand of an item in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009.
- You click the On-hand button to open the on the "Onhand inventory" form.
- You click the Quantity adjustment button and create a new line item that contains a quantity of 100 from one of your warehouses and then you click OK.
- You press F5 to update the "Onhand inventory" form.
- You click the Quantity adjustment button again and change the quantity in the existing line item from 100 to -1.
- You create a new line item that contains a quantity of 1 from a different warehouse and then you click OK. You receive the following error message:101.00 cannot be picked because only 100.00 is/are available from the stock.
- You close the error message and then correct the line that should have the quantity of 100. To do this, you change the Quantity value of the existing line from -1 to 99.
- You click OK to post the adjustment and update the "On-hand" form.
- You close the "On-hand Inventory" form and return to the "Item Details" form.
- You view the inventory transactions and then click "Ledger / Financial voucher."
In this scenario, the voucher displays incorrect entries for Inventory profit and Inventory receipt.
Hotfix informationA supported hotfix is available from Microsoft. There is a "Hotfix download available" section at the top of this Knowledge Base article. If you are encountering an issue downloading, installing this hotfix, or have other technical support questions, contact your partner or, if enrolled in a support plan directly with Microsoft, you can contact technical support for Microsoft Dynamics and create a new support request. To do this, go to the following Microsoft website:
Installation informationSee How to install a Microsoft Dynamics AX hotfix for information about how to install this hotfix.
PrerequisitesYou must have Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 Service Pack 1 installed to apply this hotfix.
Restart requirementYou must restart the Application Object Server (AOS) service after you apply this hotfix.
Objects that are affectedThis hotfix affects the following object:
Validation of the application hotfix installationTo validate the installation of the application hotfix, open the SysHotfixManifest class in the Application Object Tree (AOT). Then, verify that there is a method name that contains the Knowledge Base (KB) article number of the installed hotfix. Additionally, you can cross-check the affected objects by viewing the KBxxxxxx.txt file against the objects in the AOT. Therefore, you can make sure that the objects are changed correctly in the SYP layer or in the GLP layer.
Note KBxxxxxx.txt is a placeholder for the KB article number of the installed hotfix.
ID članka: 2793075 - Poslednji pregled: 17.02.2017. - Verzija: 2