REMINDER: In PIExp, Partner has a separate enrollment for each location. So, if Partner has multiple locations within one organization, the Partner Admin should complete the enrollment process for each location.
1. Under the Setup heading, select the relevant option that applies to your company.
2. Click Next to save your information and continue.
3. Under the Tax status heading, please enter your companies Tax ID Type and your ID number. (Reference table in Appendix 1 for more detail for EMEA countries.)
4. Click Finish to save and continue.
5. Under the Additional Documentation heading, which appears depending on the country selected under the Setup heading, enter the required details.
6. Click Next to save and continue.
7. Under the Tax Form heading, which appears depending on the country selected under the Setup heading, click Launch the tax form, and answer the relevant questions. Follow the instructions to complete the form. Be sure to check all the fields and add all required information. Once completed, you will be returned to the Tax form window.
8. Click Finish to save your data and return to the Enrollment page.
On the Enrollment page, the status of Tax Profile is now marked as Pending Microsoft Action while it is being validated. Validation can take up to 48 hours.
Your part in Enrollment is now complete! The Enrollment page must be refreshed to see your updated status – the page does not automatically update. Once Payment profile and Tax profile validation is completed your status is updated to Active.
Do you have further questions related to different topics?
For Support, please go to https://partner.microsoft.com
Select your language
Go to Support Tab
Select your Category, Topic and Issue and
Select how to get in contact with us (Chat, Forum, and e-mail).
ID članka: 3011099 - Poslednji pregled: 08.02.2017. - Verzija: 2