|Explore how to build apps that connect to Microsoft Graph, a unified API endpoint, for accessing data, intelligence and insights coming from the Microsoft Cloud. Learn how to integrate Office 365 REST APIs, powered by Microsoft Graph, into your own app to connect files, calendars, mail and more.||Register today|
Find related technical services for Office 365
- Microsoft Graph REST API Reference
- Common REST API Usage in Office 365
- Microsoft Graph API Metadata
- Consuming Users, Groups, Mail, Contacts, Calendars, Events, Files In OneDrive for Business and SharePoint, Upload-download-search, Sites, Lists, Document Libraries
- Webhook Notifications
- Microsoft Graph SDKs. Query, Manage Resources and Best Practices
- Best Practices
- Managing Office 365 Identities
- Configuring Apps and Services in Azure AD
- OpenID Connect and Oauth 2.0
- Azure Active Directory Identities
- Applicable to Practice Lead - TDM (technical decision maker), Solution Developer, IT Implementers, and Solution Architects - CSA roles at Microsoft Partner Network member organizations.
- This technical training is unlimited for Action Pack, Silver and Gold Microsoft partners.
Click the registration link to register! Check back often to find additional schedules available.
IMPORTANT: Be sure to scroll through the table below to see all global events when the scroll bar appears on the right.To register, you must be a member of the Microsoft Partner Network and use the email address associated with your MPN ID. To associate yourself to your company’s Microsoft Partner Network profile, follow the steps on the Simplified Association Process page. If you have issues associating with your organization’s MPN account, please submit a question in the Partner Support Community.
Need Deeper Technical Guidance?
Are you looking for deeper technical presales or deployment guidance to address a specific customer scenario? Learn more about technical presales and deployment services and benefits and submit a request.
ID članka: 3211873 - Poslednji pregled: 25.01.2017. - Verzija: 5