All shipments from the United States Microsoft Store are subject to our carriers' terms and conditions.
Where we ship
- The United States Microsoft Store only ships to the U.S. and Puerto Rico. For sales in other countries or regions, visit one of the international Microsoft Stores.
- We don't ship to personal mailboxes, APO addressses, or U.S. territories other than Puerto Rico.
- We don't recommend shipping to a P.O. box; however, if you have no other option, we deliver to P.O. boxes under the following conditions:
- The Address 1 or Address 2 lines must contain one of the following variations: POBOX #, POSTALBOX #, POSTBOX #, POSTOFFICEBOX #, or BOX #, where # is a P.O. box number.
- Letters in the address can be uppercase or lowercase.
- Any of the following separator characters can be used between letters: . , ; : # < > or a space.
- We don't deliver to P.O. boxes in Puerto Rico.
- Xbox Design Lab ships FedEx only, and therefore can't be routed to deliver to a P.O. box.
- We need a full street address for delivery purposes. Rural route numbers are OK, but may result in longer delivery times.
Shipping times and cost
Puerto Rico delivery
|Standard||FREE||3-7 business days||5-7 business days|
|Select||$4.99 U.S.||3-4 business days||End of business on fourth business day after order day|
|Expedited||$9.99 U.S.||2-3 business days||End of business on third business day after order day|
|Express||$16.99 U.S.||1-2 business days||End of business on second day to most locations|
- Business days are Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, excluding holidays.
- Delivery times may vary for custom products.
- Our carriers do not deliver on the weekend or holidays.
- Orders placed on a weekend or holiday, or after 1:00 PM Eastern Time will be processed on the next business day.
UPS My Choice, FedEx Delivery Manager, and Informed Delivery by USPS membership services
In addition to Microsoft Store's free standard shipping and select, expedited, and express shipping options, you can customize and change your shipping options directly with UPS, FedEx, or USPS through their membership services.
Membership services include these benefits:
- Pick up your package at one of their pick-up locations or change the delivery address.
- Schedule a delivery date and get an estimated delivery-time window.
- Get delivery alerts and a view of upcoming deliveries.
How to use UPS, FedEx, or USPS membership services
When your package ships, you'll receive a shipment confirmation email from Microsoft which has your package's assigned carrier (UPS, FedEx, or USPS) and tracking number. Visit that carrier's website and sign up to create a new account or log in with an existing account. Custom delivery and pickup options are made directly with UPS, FedEx, or USPS and are subject to the applicable carrier's terms and conditions.
- Visit UPS.com and go to Services > Tracking > UPS My Choice, or
- Visit FedEx.com and select Sign Up Now for FedEx Delivery Manager, or
- Visit USPS.com and select Sign Up for Free for Informed Delivery by USPS
- Delivery times through Microsoft Store may take longer around holidays or due to circumstances out of our control.
- Other shipping conditions may apply for certain products depending on your location.
- The UPS My Choice, FedEx Delivery Manager, and Informed Delivery by USPS shipping options are offered directly by UPS, FedEx, and USPS respectively and are not managed by Microsoft Store. Contact UPS, FedEx, or USPS directly with questions or for more information.