HTTP Error 403.16 - Forbidden
Description of HRESULT
Your client certificate is either not trusted or is invalid.
Note The root certificate of the certification authority is used to issue the client certificate.
Resolution for Cause 1
- On the IIS Web server, click Start, type mmc.exe in the Start Search box, right-click mmc.exe, and then click Run as administrator.
Note If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Continue.
- On the File menu, click Add/Remove Snap-in.
- Under Available snap-ins, click Certificates, and then click Add.
- Click Computer account, and then click Next.
- Click Local computer, click Finish, and then click Close.
- To exit the wizard, click OK.
- Expand Certificates, expand Trusted Root Certification Authorities, right-click Certificates, point to All Tasks, and then click Import.
- In the Certificate Import Wizard, click Next.
- In the File name box, type the location of the root certificate of the certification authority, and then click Next.
- Click Next, and then click Finish.
Resolution for Cause 2Move any non–self-signed certificated out of the Trusted Root Certification Authorities certificate store and into the Intermediate Certification Authorities certificate store.
ID članka: 942061 - Poslednji pregled: 19.04.2017. - Verzija: 23