Note this wizard may be in English only; however, the automatic fix also works for other language versions of Windows.
Note If you are not on the computer that has the problem, you can save the automatic fix to a flash drive or to a CD so that you can run it on the computer that has the problem.
- Locate the C:\inetpub\monitoring\web.config file and make a backup copy of it.
- Open the C:\inetpub\monitoring\web.config file with Notepad to edit it.
- Locate the SERVICES_TO_IGNORE line in the file. It will look like this:
<add key="SERVICES_TO_IGNORE" value="SysmonLog" />
- Edit this line to add the text ;clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_32 which is the reference to the Microsoft .NET Framework NGEN v4.0.30319_X86 service as shown below.
<add key="SERVICES_TO_IGNORE" value="SysmonLog;clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_32" />
- Save the C:\inetpub\monitoring\web.config file and refresh the performance report in the SBS Console.
ID članka: 2290390 - Poslednji pregled: 31.08.2010. - Verzija: 1