To download the Earnings Statement spreadsheet from CHIP:
- Open CHIP and log in using your Microsoft Account (previous Live ID).
- Click program name tab: LSP Incentives.
- Select program: Enterprise Incentives.
- Click Periodand choose month (e.g. November 2013.)
- Under Export to Excel > Select > Calculation Details (selected month.)
- A yellow notification bar may appear stating "To help protect your security, Internet Explorer blocked this site from downloading files to your computer. Click here for options..."
- Click the notification bar for options, then click download file.
- Go to the Incentive Request Status Report tab. This tab contains a view to the status of any opportunity within your entire joint-sell incentive requests pipeline including those pending and paid opportunities.
If some information is missing or needs to be updated, you can contact your PSE to request that they update the information, and the calculation of the incentive will be triggered.
If you do not know who your PSE is or do not have the contact details, please contact your Operations Account Manager (OAM) who can assist you further in obtaining contact details.
If you require contact details for your OAM, please log a case via the Call Logging Tool on explore.ms and the CLT team will assist you further.
To log a case via explore.ms, follow the below steps:
- Open explore.ms and click Sign In.
- Sign in using your Microsoft Account (previous Live ID) and password.
- Under the Tools heading, click Call Logging Tool (CLT) to create your case.
Note: Using the Contact Microsoft Support button requires you to login into the MPN site using a valid Microsoft Partner Network login. If you do not have a valid Microsoft Partner Network login or are having problems logging in to MPN, you can get more information or assistance from the MPN Support site.
ID članka: 2950264 - Poslednji pregled: 19.04.2017. - Verzija: 2