On the Bank Reconciliation Detail (20630D) report, when a batch of transactions that have the same reference number and amount are located at a page break, some items are dropped, and the adjusted balance on the report is incorrect.
- Open the the Bank Reconciliation (20.630)report, and select the Detail format.
- Click the Sort tab.
- Put a page break on wrkcadetail.rcptdisbflg.
- Print the report by using this modification on the Sort tab.
- In Crystal Reports, open file 20630d.rpt.
- Select Report, then select Section Expert.
- Use Section Expert to select each section of the report, and then clear the Suppress Blank Section check box.
ID članka: 2950433 - Poslednji pregled: 03.02.2017. - Verzija: 2