- You have installed Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2, or Microsoft SQL Server 2012 on a computer.
- You create a partition function by using RANGE LEFT or RANGE RIGHT function.
- You create a partition scheme that uses the partition function.
- The partition scheme references a filegroup that holds FILESTREAM data.
- You change the partition scheme by using NEXT USED property.
- You execute ALTER PARTITION FUNCTION statement together with SPLIT RANGE property.
Hotfix information A supported hotfix is available from Microsoft. However, this hotfix is intended to correct only the problem that is described in this article. Apply this hotfix only to systems that are experiencing this specific problem.
If the hotfix is available for download, there is a "Hotfix Download Available" section at the top of this Knowledge Base article. If this section does not appear, submit a request to Microsoft Customer Service and Support to obtain the hotfix.
Note If additional issues occur or if any troubleshooting is required, you might have to create a separate service request. The usual support costs will apply to additional support questions and issues that do not qualify for this specific hotfix. For a complete list of Microsoft Customer Service and Support telephone numbers or to create a separate service request, visit the following Microsoft website: Note The "Hotfix Download Available" form displays the languages for which the hotfix is available. If you do not see your language, it is because a hotfix is not available for that language.
ID članka: 2952260 - Poslednji pregled: 15.09.2014. - Verzija: 1