**All links provided below will take you to the Channel Incentives Resources site. Access to this site is tied directly to your access in CHIP. If you do not have access in CHIP, please work with your Primary Program Administrator to gain access to CHIP. If you are the Primary Program Administrator or you have access to CHIP and not Channel Incentives Resources, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Where are the flyers located?
All flyers (current and past periods) are located at Channel Incentives Program Resources For quick reference the flyer can be accessed by using the following link FY 14 H2 Reseller FlyerNext Period's flyer is located at FY 15 H1 OEM Reseller Flyer You can access this site by clicking the Program selection on the home page of the Channel Incentives Resources website. If you require to view previous program year’s information, please select the drop down located in period on this page.
- Where is the guidebook located?
Current guidebooks are located on the site Channel Incentives Program Resources.For quick reference the guidebook can be accessed by using the following link FY 14 H1 GuidebookYou can access this site by clicking the Program selection on the home page of the Channel Incentives Resources website. If you require to view previous program years information, please select the drop down located in period on this page
- Is there training material?
Training material can be located under the Training Selection at Channel Incentives Program Training This can be accessed by selecting Training on the home page of the Channel Incentives Resources Site. Once selected there are 3 categories that have training information related to your program:
*Onboard and Manage Users How to Onboard and Manage Users
*Submit Plans and Claims How to Submit Plans and Claims
*Track Funds and Payments How to Track Funds and Payments
Once a selection is made, files will become available to open and/or download.
- Where can I view pre-approved marketing material?
Pre-approved Marketing Material can be located under the Marketing Selection at Channel Incentives Marketing ResourcesThis can be accessed by selecting Marketing on the home page of the Channel Incentives Resources Site. You will be able to view material such as Logos, Trademarks, Taglines and Campaigns.
- Is there translated guidebooks, flyers, marketing material in the Channel Incentives Resources Site?
Translated versions of the questioned material can be located by selecting the Language drop down in Program, Training or Marketing selections.
- lease be aware that the time frame for current translations are not expected to be completed until Mid-Period. Once the translated material is available, we cannot assure you that your preferred language will be provided. If you need a guidebook or flyer that is not available in your preferred language, you can translate the guidebook for reference; however, if you need to send this to other users, the following information must be placed in your translation: The English version available on Microsoft Channel Incentives Site is the control version and this localized version has been provided as reference only.
- Where is the CSR form?
- CSR forms can be located under the Program selection Channel Incentives Program Resources
ID članka: 2952438 - Poslednji pregled: 17.10.2014. - Verzija: 1