- Open explore.ms and click Sign In.
- Sign in using your Microsoft Account (previous Live ID) and password.
- Under the Tools heading, click Call Logging Tool (CLT) to create your case.
In the event that you cannot access CLT, please find region specific contact details below:
- Asia Pacific: email@example.com
- Latin America: firstname.lastname@example.org
- North America: email@example.com
- Europe, Middle East, and Africa: firstname.lastname@example.org
When contacting the appropriate CLT alias, please include your Windows Live ID, a screenshot that reflects the issue you are experiencing, and a brief description of the issue. CLT will escalate your request to the appropriate team for resolution.
This article excludes NAOC (US Only) Surface Partner ADR users as these users do not utilize the Channel Incentives Platform tool (CHIP) at this time.
Note: Using the Contact Microsoft Support button requires you to login into the MPN site using a valid Microsoft Partner Network login. If you do not have a valid Microsoft Partner Network login or are having problems logging in to MPN, you can get more information or assistance from the MPN Support site.
ID članka: 2952905 - Poslednji pregled: 19.04.2017. - Verzija: 2