- From the Windows Deployment Service (WDS) MMC snap-in, export the install.wim file for the image to be used. Export it to a folder such as c:\bin.
- When the export is complete, open a command prompt with Administrator rights, and then create a folder named c:\bin\mount.
- Use dism.exe to query the WIM to make sure that there is only one index by using a command such as dism /get-wiminfo /wimfile:<pathto>exported.wim.
- Run Dism.exe /mount-wim /wimfile:c:\bin\export.wim /mountdir:c:\bin\mount /index:1 to mount this WIM.
- After the WIM is mounted, open Registry Editor from the administrative command prompt,
- Highlight (left click) HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, and then select Load Hive from the File menu.
- When you are prompted to specify which hive to load, select the c:\bin\mount\windows\system32\config\SOFTWARE file.
- Give it an identifiable name such as TEST_Soft.
- In Registry Editor, move to the "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\TEST_Soft\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Authentication\LogonUI" registry subkey.
- In the LogonUI subkey, create a new REG_DWORD value called AnimationDisabled.
- Set the value of the newly created AnimationDisabled to 1.
- Highlight HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\TEST_Soft, and then select Unload Hive from the File menu.
- Close Registry Editor.
- From the administrative command prompt, use the Dism.exe /unload-wim /mountdir:c:\bin\mount /commit command to unload the WIM.
- After the WIM is unloaded, return to the WDS MMC snap-in, right-click the image that you will be replacing, and then select Disable.
- Right-click Install Images and select Add Install Image to point to the changed WIM.
Additionally, you should change your unattend.xml to remove the registry value after the deployment is completed. You can do so by adding the following under <settings pass="oobeSystem">:
<CommandLine>reg delete HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Authentication\LogonUI /v AnimationDisabled /f</CommandLine>
ID članka: 2955372 - Poslednji pregled: 11.04.2014. - Verzija: 1