There is no SharePoint Foundation application available to open the app.
SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint online, however, support protocol handlers which is the modern method for communicating with client apps. Therefore, when you open an Office file from SharePoint 2013 or SharePoint Online, the Office file can open with Office for iPad.
- Add a SharePoint place within an Office for iPad application which will connect to the SharePoint Document Library. Follow these steps:
- Open Office for iPad installed application such as Word, Excel or PowerPoint.
- Select Add a Place.
- In the Add a Place window click SharePoint site URL.
- Enter the URL or an Internet address of the SharePoint Document Library.
- Click Next.
- Enter username and password when you are prompted.
- Download a copy of an Office file. Follow these steps:
- Go to the SharePoint Document Library.
- Click on Download a copy.
Note: The document will be displayed in the browser window with the option to select how to open in the appropriate application. When the file opens it will be read-only with the option to edit and save.
ID članka: 2955397 - Poslednji pregled: 28.03.2014. - Verzija: 1