Please be aware that the update in Download Center applies to Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2013. It does not apply to the Office 2013 Click-to-Run editions such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?).
Improvements and Fixes
- Changes Lithuanian currency symbol from Litas (LTL) to Euro.
- Fixes the following issue: When you try to copy a shape that contains a cross page reference in a Visio 2013 drawing, you may receive either of the following error messages:An error (310) occurred during the action copy.
Circular formula reference.An error (318) occurred during the action copy.
Referenced cell <Item> does not exist.
- Updates Visio 2013 to work correctly with design changes that were made to the Microsoft Forms ActiveX Control (FM20.dll) shared component library. For more information, see the following Microsoft Knowledge Base article:3025036 "Cannot insert object" error in an ActiveX custom Office solution after you install the MS14-082 security update
How to download and install the update
Windows UpdateUse Windows Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
- Download update KB2956155 for 32-bit version of Visio 2013
- Download update KB2956155 for 64-bit version of Visio 2013
Restart informationYou may have to restart the computer after you install this update.
To install this hotfix package, you must have Microsoft Visio 2013 or Microsoft Visio 2013 Service Pack 1 installed.
- Start Microsoft Visio 2013.
- On the File menu, click Account.
- For Office 2013 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item is not displayed.
|Office 2013 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2013|