Please be aware that the update in Download Center applies to Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2013. It does not apply to the Office 2013 Click-to-Run editions such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?).
- This update uses the new registry entries that are provided by OneDrive to comply with the SkyDrive to OneDrive change.
- Improves Customer Experience Improvement Program logs by including additional diagnostic/trouble-shooting information.
- Improves stability for when you use OneDrive on a Windows 8.1-based computer.
- Improves the integration of OneDrive and other Office 2013 applications so that conflict issues are handled better.
- Improves the reliability when you open and close an Office 2013 document from SharePoint.
Windows UpdateUse Windows Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center. The updates in the Download Center cannot be installed on Office Home and Student 2013 RT.
- Download update KB2956177 for 32-bit version of Office 2013
- Download update KB2956177 for 64-bit version of Office 2013
Restart informationYou may have to restart the computer after you install this update.
PrerequisitesTo install this hotfix package, you must have Microsoft Office 2013 or Microsoft Office 2013 Service Pack 1 installed.
- Start an Office 2013 application, such as Microsoft Word 2013.
- On the File menu, click Account.
- For Office 2013 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item is not displayed.
|Office 2013 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2013|
ID članka: 2956177 - Poslednji pregled: 29.03.2017. - Verzija: 2