- Update the configuration file. To do this, follow these steps:
- Locate Microsoft.Dynamics.AX.DMF.ServiceProxy.dll (CONFIG File (.config)) in Server\bin directory (\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics AX\60\Server\<AOS Server name>\bin).
- Locate the endpoint address in the Microsoft.Dynamics.AX.DMF.ServiceProxy.dll configure file, it resembles as follows: Note This step is required if the DIXF service and the AOS server are on two separate computers. The following configuration can be ignored for a single-box setup.
- Replace localhost with the computer name as follows in which the DIXF service is running. http://<Server name>:7000/DMFService/DMFServiceHelper.svcNote The <Server name> is the computer name in which the DIXF Service is running.
- Add AOS User to the DIXF users group. The Microsoft Dynamics AX Data Import Export Framework Service Users group is created part of installation of the DIXF service component of the hotfix. Group is created on the computer in which DIXF service component is installed. Only the user who is a member of this group can call the DIXF service. You have to see the AOS service user, and make sure that users is added to this group. This action is required so that AOS can successfully call the DIXF service. Individual AX users should not be added to this group. After adding the user to the group, restart of the computer is required.
Microsoft Dynamics AX Data Import Export Framework Service Users group
ID članka: 2956617 - Poslednji pregled: 17.02.2017. - Verzija: 2