- You have a computer that is running Windows RT, Windows 8, or Windows Server 2012.
- You disconnect a Plug and Play (PnP) disk from the computer. Or, a network issue causes a PnP disk to be removed from the computer suddenly.
- The 0xC000000E error indicates a STATUS_NO_SUCH_DEVICE issue.
- The parameters in this Stop error message vary, depending on the configuration of the computer.
- Not all "0xC000000E" Stop errors are caused by this issue.
Note After you install this update, an error 157 is logged if a disk is surprise removed in order to aid troubleshooting. Without this update, the disk can be removed with no notification. For more information, go to this MSDN blog entry.
ID članka: 2957654 - Poslednji pregled: 27.06.2014. - Verzija: 1