If you are a new partner and have not yet been on-boarded to CHIP, you will need to contact the support team, using the Call Logging Tool on explore.ms, who will provide you further assistance. To log a query please follow the below steps:
- Open explore.ms and click Sign In.
- Sign in using your Microsoft account (previous Live ID) and password.
- Under the Tools heading, click Call Logging Tool (CLT) to create your case.
If you require contact details for your Partner Administrator, please log a query via explore.ms as per the above instructions and the support team will provide further assistance.
In the event that you cannot access CLT, please find region specific contact details below:
- Asia Pacific: email@example.com
- Latin America: firstname.lastname@example.org
- North America: email@example.com
- Europe, Middle East, and Africa: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Using the Contact Microsoft Support button requires you to login into the MPN site using a valid Microsoft Partner Network login. If you do not have a valid Microsoft Partner Network login or are having problems logging in to MPN, you can get more information or assistance from the MPN Support site.