The partner admin is responsible for inviting all other users in their organization to enroll in CHIP. To do this, you must complete the following steps:
- Click Add User under I Need To... menu.
- Enter Personal Details (first name, last name, and email address) and User Role.
- Click Send Invitation.
To manage users (activate or deactivate accounts):
- Select Manage Users. Here you can search for users by program, role, name, email and status.
- Enter the Search Criteria.
- Click Search.
- View User Role Status: Active, Inactive, Invited, Eligible.
- Under Action, select Edit, Activate or Deactivate.
To submit a query or update profile information, please contact the relevant Microsoft Regional Operations Center (ROC) by creating a case using the Call Logging Tool at explore.ms.
In the event that you cannot access CLT, please find region specific contact details below:
- Asia Pacific: email@example.com
- Latin America: firstname.lastname@example.org
- North America: email@example.com
- Europe, Middle East, and Africa: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Using the Contact Microsoft Support button requires you to login into the MPN site using a valid Microsoft Partner Network login. If you do not have a valid Microsoft Partner Network login or are having problems logging in to MPN, you can get more information or assistance from the MPN Support site.
ID članka: 2961276 - Poslednji pregled: 25.04.2017. - Verzija: 2