The data on the homepage is defaulted to the current usage period, which displays the Usage Funds tab showing earnings from the previous 6-month period which can be claimed now.
Under this tab you can check the following fields:
1. The ‘Total Earned Incentives’ line shows the total amount of Rebates and Coop Funds earned (any potential adjustments have already been made to this amount)
2. The ‘Paid’ line shows the total payment amount for this semester
3. The ‘Remaining Balance’ line shows the amount for claims that have been approved, but not yet paid
4. The ‘Submitted Claims’ line shows submitted claims pending Microsoft approval
5. The ‘Available to Claim’ line shows the amount still available to claim in that semester, that is: Available to Claim = Total Earned Incentive – Paid – Submitted Claims
To see what claims has been submitted for the selected period, you need to expand the Claims section:
If you would like to check what payments have been made for the selected period, you need to expand Payments section:
You can check there payments made both for Rebates and Co-op. If you would like to know more about payment statuses, you can refer to the KB Check Payment Status.
You can also check what your earnings under particular lever were, you can go to Lever Details section:
You can export the data available there to Excel. To know how to do it, please refer to the KB Transaction Detailed Report.
To view funds currently accruing, and which will be available to claim in the next six-month period, select the Earning Funds tab.
The Earned Funds tab on the homepage shows:
· The potential amount of Rebates earned by a Partner, and
· The projected Coop fund that will become available to spent in the next period
Do you have further questions related to different topics?
For Support, please go to https://partner.microsoft.com
Select your language
Go to Support Tab
Select your Category, Topic and Issue and
Select how to get in contact with us (Chat, Forum, and e-mail).
Note: Using the Contact Microsoft Support button requires you to login into the MPN site using a valid Microsoft Partner Network login. If you do not have a valid Microsoft Partner Network login or are having problems logging in to MPN, you can get more information or assistance from the MPN Support site.
ID članka: 2961477 - Poslednji pregled: 26.04.2017. - Verzija: 7