Participation in the Hosting partner incentives program is by invitation only. Beginning on January 1, 2014, eligible partners will be invited to participate.
In order to be eligible to participate in Hosting Incentives, you must:
- Hold an active Microsoft Services Provider License Agreement (SPLA), direct or indirect for territories where the incentives would be applied
- Hold an active Microsoft Partner Network (MPN) membership and an active MPN ID
- Earn and maintain MPN gold or silver level in one of the following Microsoft Competencies*
- Application Development
- Business Intelligence
- Collaboration and Content
- Data Platform
- Management and Virtualization
- Server Platform
- Be a Named Hoster. Hosting partners must meet or exceed a worldwide revenue threshold from SPLA and High Volume Services (HVS) revenue of over $900,000 USD within the Microsoft fiscal year, July 1 – June 30, thereby earning a “Named” Hoster status
The eligibility requirements of Hosting Incentives are separate from the requirements in SPLA. Named Hoster eligibility is assessed annually before the incentive program launch for the year. If you are unable to meet the eligibility requirements, you may lose your ability to earn incentives during the period of lapse.
You may still operate under the requirements in SPLA, even if you lose your eligibility to receive Hosting Incentives, unless you have been formally notified that you have become ineligible to operate under SPLA. If you fail to comply with your agreements, Microsoft may terminate your participation in Hosting Incentives.
Note: Using the Contact Microsoft Support button requires you to login into the MPN site using a valid Microsoft Partner Network login. If you do not have a valid Microsoft Partner Network login or are having problems logging in to MPN, you can get more information or assistance from the MPN Support site.