Partners earn incentives for key activities such as designing offers based on Microsoft products, deploying, selling and successfully driving revenue growth and platform share. The structure for Hosting partner incentives includes rebates, coop marketing funds (referred to in this guide as “coop”), and Hosting accelerators.
The incentives serve to:
- Drive new opportunities in Hosting partners to maximize deployment of the Microsoft stack and Hyper-V penetration rate.
- Reward Partners for specific activities and outcomes from pre-sales to post-sales engagement, including market development and demand generation.
- Enable Partners to invest in the resources necessary by providing a coop model.
- Increase and accelerate customer reach and expansion.
- Grow sales of key Microsoft technology-based solutions that address critical customer requirements.
- Build on core business enhancing the value of defined sales and services practices.
In an effort to ensure consistency across incentives and enhance clarity for companies participating in multiple Microsoft incentives, Microsoft created the Master Channel Incentive Agreement (MCIA). All terms and conditions set forth in the MCIA apply to the Hosting partner incentives.
For complete information on the Hosting Incentives, please refer to the Hosting Incentives Program Guide.
Note: Using the Contact Microsoft Support button requires you to login into the MPN site using a valid Microsoft Partner Network login. If you do not have a valid Microsoft Partner Network login or are having problems logging in to MPN, you can get more information or assistance from the MPN Support site.