- When you try to view the user's Calendar in Outlook, you receive the following error message:could not be updated
- When you try to view the user's Calendar through Outlook Web App, you see a red triangle with an exclamation mark.
- Enable troubleshooting logging in Outlook. For more info about how to do this, see the following Microsoft Knowledge Base article:831053 How to turn on the Enable Mail Logging option for troubleshooting in Outlook
- In the %temp%\OLkAS folder, look for the availability service log file that's named <date>-<time>-AS.log or <date>-<time>-fb.log.
- Search the log file for an entry that resembles the following:Note the number that's represented by the <xxxx> placeholder. If you're experiencing this issue, this number will be more than 1,000.<MessageResponseClass="Error"><MessageText>Microsoft.Exchange.InfoWorker.Common.Availability. ResultSetTooBigException: The result set contains too many calendar entries. The allowed size = 1000; the actual size = <xxxx>
ID članka: 2962513 - Poslednji pregled: 28.12.2016. - Verzija: 1