Pricing process used by retailers in Russia usually consists of configuring price rules for product categories, calculating prices using the rules and validating of calculated prices. Retailer usually configures a rule for each category and have to maintain many price rules. Retailers group rules together to simplify the adjustments and price calculations. Price rule usually sets price based on pre-determined markup and a price basis. Price basis of several common types allows implementing the major pricing rules used in Russia. After price rules are calculated, generated prices are usually validated. During the validation, a user reviews prices having difference with a reference value above a threshold.
When configuring price rules, the feature allows creating group of rules and creating rules with new price basis types.
Group allows organizing price rules for categories from specified product hierarchy, navigating in product hierarchy and viewing rules by category. Group can be created using new menu item Retail > Periodic > Category price rule groups.
Price basis of the following types are introduced with this feature:
- Purchase price - identified as purchase price from trade agreement having specified vendor, inventory dimensions, currency and effective on specified date; converted to sales currency using selected rate type.
- Latest purchase price - identified as purchase price from the latest vendor invoice having specified vendor, inventory dimensions, currency and posted not later that specified date; converted to sales currency using selected rate type.
- Inventory cost – identified as current average inventory cost for specified inventory dimensions; always calculated on current date; converted to sales currency using selected rate type.
- Price group – identified as sales price from trade agreement having specified customer price group, currency and effective on specified date; converted to sales currency using selected rate type; this type can be used, for example, as competitor prices.
When validating calculated prices, the feature allows filtering prices having difference with a reference value above a threshold, reviewing corresponding journal lines and exporting data to Excel including reference values. Journal lines can be reviewed in new form "Lines by category." The form can be opened from the form "Price/discount agreement journals" by using the new button "Lines by category." The form "Lines by category" allows navigating the product hierarchy and filtering lines by a category. The form contains columns with reference values and differences. You can select differences above specified threshold using standard grid filtering by the difference column. There is a separate column for amount difference and for percent difference between the new sales price and each reference value saved in the line.
The feature allows using the following pricing data as a reference value to compare with new retail prices:
- Price basis – identified as a value used to calculate new retail price.
- Sales price - identified as sales price from trade agreement having price group and currency same as journal line, empty inventory dimensions and effective on specified date.
- Inventory cost price - identified as current average inventory cost for empty inventory dimensions; always calculated on current date; converted to sales currency using rate type defined in the price rule.
- Comparison price - identified as sales price from trade agreement having specified price group, different from price group in journal line, currency same as in journal line, empty inventory dimensions and effective on specified date; this type can be used, for example, to compare with competitor prices.
Hotfix informationA supported hotfix is available from Microsoft. There is a "Hotfix download available" section at the top of this Knowledge Base article. If you are encountering an issue downloading, installing this hotfix, or have other technical support questions, contact your partner or, if enrolled in a support plan directly with Microsoft, you can contact technical support for Microsoft Dynamics and create a new support request. To do this, visit the following Microsoft website:
Installation informationIf you have customizations for one or more of the methods or the tables that are affected by this hotfix, you must apply these changes in a test environment before you apply the hotfix in a production environment.
For more information about how to install this hotfix, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
PrerequisitesYou must have Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 installed to apply this hotfix.
Restart requirementYou must restart the Application Object Server (AOS) service after you apply the hotfix.
File informationThe global version of this hotfix has the file attributes (or later file attributes) that are listed in the following table. The dates and times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). When you view the file information, it is converted to local time. To find the difference between UTC and local time, use the Time Zone tab in the Date and Time item in Control Panel.
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3
|File name||File version||File size||Date||Time||Platform|
|Hotfixdependencygraph.dgml||Not Applicable||1,514||03-Jun-2014||09:25||Not applicable|
|Hotfixinformation.xml||Not Applicable||55,177||03-Jun-2014||09:25||Not applicable|
ID članka: 2962945 - Poslednji pregled: 27.06.2014. - Verzija: 1