- You have a computer that is running Windows Server 2008 R2.
- The ASP.NET State Service is installed as part of Internet Information Services (IIS).
- An installed service depends on the ASP.NET State Service.
- You upgrade the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.51 to the .NET Framework 4.0.
In this scenario, you notice that after you upgrade .NET Framework, any service that depends on the ASP.NET State Service does not start and generates the following error:
Error 1075: The dependency service does not exist or has been marked for deletion.
You also notice that the ASP.NET State Service is no longer listed in the Services Management console.
- Open the Services management console (services.msc).
- Change to Manual the start type of any service that depends on the ASP.NET State Service and that is set to Automatic.
- At an Administrative command prompt, type the following command, and then press Enter:
%SystemRoot%\ Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319 \aspnet_regiis /iru
- Restart the computer.
- Open the Services management console (services.msc) again.
- Change to Automatic the start type of the service or services that had their start type changed in step 2, that depend on the ASP.NET State Service, and that now have their start type set to Manual.
ID članka: 2963657 - Poslednji pregled: 02.05.2014. - Verzija: 1