- For individual, small business and organizational users, use the Windows automatic updating feature to install the fixes from Microsoft Update. To do this, see Get security updates automatically on the Microsoft Safety and Security Center website.
- For IT professionals, see Microsoft Security Bulletin MS14-021.
How to obtain help and support for this security updateHelp installing updates:
Support for Microsoft Update
Security solutions for IT professionals:
TechNet Security Troubleshooting and Support
Help protect your Windows-based computer from viruses and malware: Virus Solution and Security Center
Local support according to your country:
How to determine whether you are running a 32-bit or a 64-bit edition of WindowsIf you are not sure which version of Windows that you are running or whether it is a 32-bit version or 64-bit version, open System Information (Msinfo32.exe), and review the value that is listed for System Type. To do this, follow these steps:
- Click Start, and then click Run, or click Start Search.
- Type msinfo32.exe and then press Enter.
- In System Information, review the value for System Type.
- For 32-bit editions of Windows, the System Type value is x86-based PC.
- For 64-bit editions of Windows, the System Type value is x64-based PC.
ID članka: 2964444 - Poslednji pregled: 21.05.2014. - Verzija: 1