Fixes the following issues:
- When you resend an email message from an online archived mailbox or an additional Exchange 2010 or Exchange 2013 mailbox in Outlook 2010 online mode, the message subject and the content are blank.
- Improves managerial effectiveness in Outlook 2010 by using Group Policy to let administrators disable the Delegate Access entry in the Account Settings drop-down menu that is located in the Info section of backstage (File tab).
- When an application other than Outlook loads MAPI, the application may crash. This issue occurs if the mailbox connection uses the MAPI over HTTP transport protocol.
- Public folders, online archived mailboxes, or shared mailboxes may disappear from the folder list in Outlook 2010.
- When you search an item in a shared online contacts folder in Outlook 2010, you receive the following error message: The attempted operation failed. An object could not be found.
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
- Download update KB2965295 for 32-bit version of Outlook 2010
- Download update KB2965295 for 64-bit version of Outlook 2010
See the information about the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates . The Office System TechCenter contains the latest administrative updates and strategic deployment resources for all versions of Office.
ID članka: 2965295 - Poslednji pregled: 29.03.2017. - Verzija: 2
Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 2, Microsoft Outlook 2010