No-cost technical guidanceOur aim is to help you complete Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) implementation tasks in a self-service manner by using the free step-by-step guidance that's available to all Office 365 customers. If you have questions about this guidance, additional resources are available from the Office 365 community:
- Step-by-step implementation guidance: Checklist: Use AD FS to implement and manage single sign-on
- Directory Integration Services discussion forum in the Office 365 community: http://community.office365.com/en-us/f/613.aspx
- Directory Integration Services wiki article in the Office 365 community: http://community.office365.com/en-us/w/sso/default.aspx
Paid technical advisory servicesTo request professional support over the web, follow these steps:
- Go to https://support.microsoft.com/assistedsupportproducts, and then select the appropriate product. For example, select Windows Server 2008 R2.
- In the list of products, select the version that applies to you.
- In the Problem type list, click Active Directory.
- In the Category list, click Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS).
- Click Start request.
- Select a payment method, and then click Continue.
- Complete the web form to open a support case.
Paid consulting servicesFor more info about consulting services, see the following:
- Microsoft Consulting Services:
- Microsoft Certified Gold Partners: http://www.support.microsoft.com/gp/cpartners/en-gb
ID članka: 2966531 - Poslednji pregled: 27.05.2016. - Verzija: 1