- You have a computer that is running Windows 8.1 with Windows image file boot (WIMBoot).
- You start the computer by using external Push Button Reset (PBR) recovery media such as a thumbdrive.
- You try to refresh or reset Windows with the No, keep the existing partitions option selected.
To work around this issue, use one of the following methods:
- Use the Yes, repartition the drives option instead.
- Start the refresh or reset operation within Windows. To do this, click Change PC settings, Update and Recovery, and then find the options in the Recovery page.
ID članka: 2967194 - Poslednji pregled: 15.05.2014. - Verzija: 1