- You deploy a Microsoft Lync Server 2013 environment.
- You have many users who install a high-definition (HD) camera together with a Lync 2013 client in the environment, such as user A and user B.
- User A sends an invitation for a video conference to user B.
- In Lync 2013, user A un-selects the Crop and center my video in meetings option on the Video Device tab in the Lync - Options dialog box.
- User A and user B join the video conference, and then they maximize the video window.
Note This issue does not occur in a peer-to-peer HD video conference.
ID članka: 2967624 - Poslednji pregled: 07.08.2014. - Verzija: 1