This update fixes the following issues:
- Handle leaks occur when a USB flash drive cannot be mounted.
- The OpenStorefunction cannot open the storage device that is loaded by the AutoLoad registry of Storage Manager.
- Files are missing when you call SetSystemPowerState.
- The configured PNPUnloadDelay setting does not take effect, or a storage device cannot be recognized.
- You set a value for the PNPThreadPrio256 subkey in the following registry location: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\StorageManager. When a storage device is mounted, the value that you set is not applied to the child thread that is created by the PNP thread.
- A thread calls a file system API such as the ReadFile API function on a storage device, and another thread calls the DismountPartition function to unmount the same storage device at the same time. In this scenario, a deadlock occurs.
Software update information
Download informationWindows Embedded Compact 2013 Monthly Update (July 2014) is now available from Microsoft. To download this Windows Embedded Compact 2013 monthly update, go to Microsoft OEM Online or MyOEM.
Restart requirementAfter you apply this update, you must perform a clean build of the whole platform. To do this, use one of the following methods:
- On the Build menu, click Clean Solution, and then click Build Solution.
- On the Build menu, click Rebuild Solution.
Update replacement informationThis update does not replace any other updates.
ID članka: 2967696 - Poslednji pregled: 14.08.2014. - Verzija: 1