- You have a SharePoint 2013 Enterprise Edition website.
- You have uploaded Power View-enabled Excel 2013 workbooks to the Power Pivot Gallery.
- You open the workbooks in the browser by using the Excel 2013 Web Client.
In this scenario, when you view the Power View sheet, you see a generic, static Power View placeholder icon instead of being able to view and manipulate the Power View report.
For more information about which SharePoint 2013 and Excel combinations support Power View, go to the following Microsoft website:
In order to enable Excel Services, you must have the Enterprise Edition of SharePoint 2013. If you do not have this edition, you cannot enable viewing or manipulation of the Power View sheet in the Excel Web Client. You will therefore have to use the Excel Desktop Client.
If you have both Excel Services and Office Web Apps on the SharePoint server, you can change a setting in SharePoint to make Excel workbooks render by using Excel Services instead of Office Web Apps. To do this, follow these steps:
- On the computer that has SharePoint installed, run the SharePoint 2013 Management Shell as an admin.
- Type the following PowerShell cmdlet, and then press Enter:
New-SPWOPISuppressionSetting -extension xlsx -action view
ID članka: 2969251 - Poslednji pregled: 22.07.2014. - Verzija: 1