REMINDER: In PIExp, Partner has separate enrollment for each location. So, if Partner has multiple locations within one organization, Partner Admin should complete the enrollment process on each location.
1. Click Payment profile on the Enrollment page.
2. Under the Details heading, enter payment profile details such as:
· Profile name (a unique name to identify the Payment profile)
· Bank account location (the country in which the bank is located)
· Disbursement currency (the currency in which Microsoft will send payment to you)
· Payment method (the method used by Microsoft to send the payment to you)
3. Click Next to save and continue.
4. Under the Bank Account heading: In this screen you will have to enter your Bank Identifier Number (IBAN/SWIFT/BIC or equivalent.)
5. Click Next when you have done this to save these details (the associated bank account information is displayed) and continue.
6. Under the Beneficiary heading, enter your bank beneficiary information.
7. Click Finish to save these details.
At this point, your Payment profile creation is complete. While the Payment profile status is being validated, your status will be marked as Pending Microsoft Action. Note that validation can take up to 48 hours.
8. Click OK to proceed back to the enrollment page.
· At least one payment profile is required per enrollment
· The disbursement currency selected is the currency in which your payments will be issued
· Payment information must be verified by Microsoft and may take up to 48 hours. The status of your payment profile is Pending until the validation is complete
Do you have further questions related to different topics?
For Support, please go to https://partner.microsoft.com
Select your language
Go to Support Tab
Select your Category, Topic and Issue and
Select how to get in contact with us (Chat, Forum, and e-mail).
Note: Using the Contact Microsoft Support button requires you to login into the MPN site using a valid Microsoft Partner Network login. If you do not have a valid Microsoft Partner Network login or are having problems logging in to MPN, you can get more information or assistance from the MPN Support site.