- Incorrect reference counting for items removed from a collection when you call the IXRItemCollection::Clear function.
- The incorrect visual state of a control.
- The incorrect initial control state when you run an SWE application.
- Control animation is not triggered when control state is set in the OnLoaded function in an SWE application.
- Storyboard animation in a transition is skipped and not played in an SWE application.
- Incorrect values returned when you call the GetLayoutInformation method in a Silverlight.
- A typo for the XRTextTrimming enumeration in the SWE application.
- TextTrimming property does not work in an SWE application.
- Click event for a button is not triggered if some gestures were recognized in an SWE application.
Software update information
Download informationWindows Embedded Compact 2013 Monthly Update (May 2014) is now available from Microsoft. To download this Windows Embedded Compact 2013 monthly update, go to Microsoft OEM Online or MyOEM.
PrerequisitesThis update is supported only if all previously issued updates for this product have also been installed.
Restart requirementAfter you apply this update, you must perform a clean build of the whole platform. To do this, use one of the following methods:
- On the Build menu, click Clean Solution, and then click Build Solution.
- On the Build menu, click Rebuild Solution.
Update replacement informationThis update does not replace any other updates.
ID članka: 2969964 - Poslednji pregled: 19.06.2014. - Verzija: 1