- You have a Windows Embedded Compact 2013-based device that has the following Sysgens configured:
- You play a wma file on the device.
- You switch to another source to play a media file. This stops the original wma file from playing.
- You switch back to the previous source that was playing the wma file.
Software update information
Download informationWindows Embedded Compact 2013 Monthly Update (May 2014) is now available from Microsoft. To download this Windows Embedded Compact 2013 monthly update, go to Microsoft OEM Online or MyOEM.
PrerequisitesThis update is supported only if all previously issued updates for this product have also been installed.
Restart requirementAfter you apply this update, you must perform a clean build of the whole platform. To do this, use one of the following methods:
- On the Build menu, click Clean Solution, and then click Build Solution.
- On the Build menu, click Rebuild Solution.
Update replacement informationThis update does not replace any other updates.
ID članka: 2971722 - Poslednji pregled: 19.06.2014. - Verzija: 1