- You download the Microsoft Office 2013 with Service Pack 1 ISO (slipstream version) from Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center (VLSC).
- You create a customized MSP file by using the Office Customization Tool (OCT).
- You deploy a customized installation of Office 2013 with SP1 by using the MSP.
- Download the latest version of the Office Customization Tool that was released on April 28, 2014.
- Run the downloaded file to extract the files. In the folder that you select to save the extracted files, there is an admin folder.
- Replace the admin folder at your Office 2013 with SP1 source with the admin folder extracted from the downloaded file.
- Create a new MSP file or import your existing MSP file in OCT.
- In the Set feature installation states section, make at least one modification.
- Save the MSP file and use it for your deployment of Office 2013 with SP1.
ID članka: 2973210 - Poslednji pregled: 09.06.2014. - Verzija: 1