The update covers the changes in the format for RSV-1 report starting year 2014 provided to Pension Fund quarterly.
A new report provides combined company data and individual employee's data in both formats: paper and XML.
- RSV-1 register is introduced for the maintenance of the data required for RSV-1 report preparation.
- The paper format (2014) of RSV-1 report can be created from the register.
- The XML format (2014) of RSV-1 report can be created from the register.
- The possibility to create user-defined list of work condition classes.
- Handling of the work condition classes for the applicable staff schedule positions.
- Updated format of the legal report 4-FSS provided to Social Insurance Fund quarterly
- "OKTMO" codes are used instead of "OKATO" codes
- The average number of employees can be calculated for each separate division in the Payroll module.
- The wage fund can be calculated for each separate division in the Payroll module.
- The results of the average number or fund calculation can be accessed through the protocol in the Payroll module.
- Multiple working periods are used in the report instead of only one.
- The number of reporting years can be more than three if an employee has maternity leave or child-care vacations.
- The report contains the information about the total number of excluded days of each year and the detailed information about each exclusion case within the each year.
Hotfix informationA supported hotfix is available from Microsoft. There is a "Hotfix download available" section at the top of this Knowledge Base article. If you are encountering an issue downloading, installing this hotfix, or have other technical support questions, contact your partner or, if enrolled in a support plan directly with Microsoft, you can contact technical support for Microsoft Dynamics and create a new support request. To do this, visit the following Microsoft website:
Installation informationIf you have customizations for one or more of the methods or the tables that are affected by this hotfix, you must apply these changes in a test environment before you apply the hotfix in a production environment.
For more information about how to install this hotfix, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
PrerequisitesYou must have Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 installed to apply this hotfix.
Restart requirementYou must restart the Application Object Server (AOS) service after you apply the hotfix.
File informationThe global version of this hotfix has the file attributes (or later file attributes) that are listed in the following table. The dates and times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). When you view the file information, it is converted to local time. To find the difference between UTC and local time, use the Time Zone tab in the Date and Time item in Control Panel.
ID članka: 2973690 - Poslednji pregled: 17.02.2017. - Verzija: 2