When you generate a report in Management Reporter 2012 using the data mart with Microsoft Dynamics GP, the balance for some accounts are missing. This happens if you select the option Exclude inactive accounts, on the Additional Options tab of the report settings. If you clear this option, the account balance will display on the report.
For example, in Dynamics GP there is an account with a full account number of 00-1100-320. This account is marked inactive. The main account segment is 1100. There is another account with a full account number of 00-1100-420. This account is considered active in Microsoft Dynamics GP. If the Exclude inactive accounts checkbox is selected when you generate a report that includes the main account number of 1100 in the row definition, both of the 1100 accounts will return a result of zero.
There are two option for this.
Option 1: Leave the Exclude inactive accounts checkmark unchecked in the Additional Options of the Report Settings.
- In the report designer, select Report definitions in the navigation section, and double click to open the report definition.
- On the Settings tab, click Other, and then click Additional Options. Clear the check box next to Exclude inactive accounts.
- Click OK, save the report definition, and then generate the report.
Option 2: Leave the account active in Dynamics GP.
- In Microsoft Dynamics GP, click Cards, click Financial and then click Account .
- Search for the account number and then clear the Inactive check box. Leave the option Allow Account Entry cleared.
ID članka: 2975343 - Poslednji pregled: 01.10.2014. - Verzija: 1