- You create shared folders on a computer that is running Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows 8.1, or Windows RT 8.1.
- You enable SMB version 1 protocol on the computer.
- You try to access the shared folders by using SMB version 1 protocol from a computer that is running Windows Server 2003 R2 or Windows XP.
Follow the steps in this section carefully. Serious problems might occur if you change the registry incorrectly. Before you change it, back up the registry for restoration in case problems occur.
To work around this issue, change the following registry value on the computer on which you create a shared folder. To do this, follow these steps:
- As a local administrator, run Registry Editor.
- Explore to the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\LanManServer.
- Right-click DependOnService registry entry, and then click Modify.
- In the Value data box, type SamSS Srv2 Srv, and then click OK.
- Exit Registry Editor.
- Restart the computer.
ID članka: 2976994 - Poslednji pregled: 12.08.2014. - Verzija: 1