- Event 1000
Faulting application name: OUTLOOK.EXE
Faulting module name: pstprx32.dll
Fault offset: a8608
2881040 Hotfix 2881040 for Outlook 2013 June 10, 2014 (Outlook-x-none.msp)
To see whether you are using a Click-to-Run installation of Office 2013, click the File tab in Outlook and then click Office Account . If you see " Office Updates " under Product Information , as shown in the following figure, you are using a Click-to-Run installation of Office.
If you do not see "Office Updates" under Product Information, you have an MSI installation of Office 2013.
- Resolution for MSI installation
This issue is fixed in the Outlook 2013 hotfix package that is dated July 8, 2014. For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
2882991 Hotfix KB2882991 for Outlook 2013 July 8, 2014 (Outlook-x-none.msp)
- Resolution for Click-to-Run installation
The following version of Office 2013 Click-to-Run fixes this issue:
To see the latest version information for Click-to-run installations, click Update Options, and then click View Updates.
For more information about click-to-Run updates, go to the following Microsoft Office article:
Microsoft Office 2013 Click-to-Run virtualization
- In Control Panel, open Administrative Tools.
- Double-click Event Viewer.
- In the left pane, select Application under Windows Logs.
- In the Actions pane, click Filter Current Log.
- In the Filter Current Log dialog box, enter 1000 and then click OK.
ID članka: 2980691 - Poslednji pregled: 11.07.2014. - Verzija: 1