- A user is enabled for the Remote Call Control (RCC) feature.
- The user joins a VoIP audio/video call by using Microsoft Lync 2013.
- The user tries to select an audio device for the call. To do this, the user uses one of the following methods:
- Rest the mouse pointer on the call icon at the bottom of the call conversation window. Then, select an audio device in the Devices tab.
- Click the Select Your Primary Device button. Then, click Audio Device Settings. Select a device from the Audio Device menu.
Note When this issue occurs, the user can only select an audio device in the Audio Devices tab in the Options window in Lync 2013.
Additionally, if the user mutes the USB headset in Lync 2013, it will display that the audio is unmuted.
ID članka: 2981752 - Poslednji pregled: 12.08.2014. - Verzija: 1