- You have a computer that is running Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) or Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1.
- You set the User Account Control (UAC) settings to Default - Notify me only when programs try to make changes to my computer.
- You configure a Folder Redirection policy by using Group Policy Object (GPO).
- You encrypt the offline files cache by using Encrypted File Systems (EFS) encryption in GPO.
- You enable protected mode in Internet Explorer. In this situation, Internet Explorer runs at a low integrity level.
- You try to visit a website.
Note You can see an "Access Denied" error message in the following examples if you run the Process Monitor tool during the page loading.
- The screen shot of the "Access Denied" error message for the iexplore.exe process in client-side caching (CSC) is listed in the following example:
- The screen shot of the "Access Denied" error message for the lsass.exe process in the EFS registry is listed in the following example:
Before you install this hotfix, check the prerequisite of the hotfix.
Hotfix for Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2A supported hotfix is available from Microsoft. However, this hotfix is intended to correct only the problem that is described in this article. Apply this hotfix only to systems that are experiencing this specific problem.
If the hotfix is available for download, there is a "Hotfix Download Available" section at the top of this Knowledge Base article. If this section does not appear, submit a request to Microsoft Customer Service and Support to obtain the hotfix.
Note If additional issues occur or if any troubleshooting is required, you might have to create a separate service request. The usual support costs will apply to additional support questions and issues that do not qualify for this specific hotfix. For a complete list of Microsoft Customer Service and Support telephone numbers or to create a separate service request, visit the following Microsoft website: Note The "Hotfix Download Available" form displays the languages for which the hotfix is available. If you do not see your language, it is because a hotfix is not available for that language.
PrerequisitesTo apply this hotfix, you must first install SP1 in Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2. For more information about how to obtain a Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2 service pack, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Registry informationTo use the hotfix in this package, you do not have to make any changes to the registry.
Restart requirementYou must restart the computer after you apply this hotfix.
Hotfix replacement informationThis hotfix does not replace a previously released hotfix.
ID članka: 2981841 - Poslednji pregled: 09.09.2014. - Verzija: 1