- In Windows Embedded Compact 7, you open a socket from a kernel driver and use an asynchronous IO on the socket.
- You run the WSAEventSelect function together with the FD_CLOSE flag, and then you close the socket by using the closesocket function.
- You call a WaitForSingleObject function that uses same event handles that are used for the WSAEventSelect function.
Note The nonblocking closesocket function initiates graceful socket closure. This process may involve some data exchange. The calling driver must be able to use the WSAWaitForMultipleEvents and WSAEnumNetworkEvents functions in order to wait for graceful socket closure.
Download informationThe Windows Embedded Compact 7 Monthly Update(January 2015) is now available from Microsoft. To download this monthly update, go to the following Microsoft Download Center website:
The kind of processor that each file applies to is visible in the name of each file in the "File information" section.
Restart requirementAfter you apply this update, you must perform a clean build of the whole platform. To do this, use one of the following methods:
- On the Build menu, click Clean Solution, and then click Build Solution.
- On the Build menu, click Rebuild Solution.
Update replacement informationThis update does not replace any other updates.
ID članka: 2983890 - Poslednji pregled: 03.02.2015. - Verzija: 1