- You have the 2007 Microsoft Office system or Microsoft Office 2010 installed, and a language pack for the same Office version.
- You have a Microsoft Office2013 application, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or Lync 2013 installed.
- You have a Microsoft Office 2013 Language Pack installed.
In this scenario, you experience the following symptoms:
In Office 2010 Applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, after you click File, Save & Send, Send Using Email, and then Send as Attachment, you receive the following error message:
After you click OK, you receive the following additional error message, specific to the application that is running:
- Microsoft Word 2010Word couldn't send mail because of MAPI failure: "Unspecified error".
- Microsoft Excel 2010General mail failure. Quit Microsoft Excel, restart the mail system, and try again.
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 An error occurred while sending the presentation.
In Word 2007, you click File, Send as E-mail Attachment and receive the following error message:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\System\MSMAPI\xxxx\
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\MSMAPI\xxxx\
Run the localized version of Microsoft Word, then click File, Save & Send, Send Using Email, and then Send as Attachment. This causes the installer to run and replace the missing msmapi32.dll file that has the build needed for Office 2007 or 2010, depending on the version that you are running.
ID članka: 2984293 - Poslednji pregled: 23.07.2014. - Verzija: 1