1. Log on to the Partner Learning Center using a Windows Account (formerly Live ID) associated to your Partner Organization.
The Training Schedule can be used to view your activities.
2. Click on Training Schedulefrom the PLC Homepage.
3. There are multiple ways to filter and view your Training schedule. Use the View drop down menu to make your desired selection.
You may review all of your completed courses on the Training Transcript page.
1. Click on Training Transcriptfrom the PLC Homepage.
2. Your completed courses can be filtered by completion period. Use the drop down menu to do so.
Print Activity Completion Certificate
1. If you need a hard copy of your training transcript, you may export your training transcript to PDF by clicking on Export to PDF button in the upper right hand corner.
2. To print a completion certificate, click on the Certificate icon next to the course. A new window will open; click Print in the upper right hand corner.
Note: Using the Contact Microsoft Support button requires you to login into the MPN site using a valid Microsoft Partner Network login. If you do not have a valid Microsoft Partner Network login or are having problems logging in to MPN, you can get more information or assistance from the MPN Support site.
ID članka: 2985351 - Poslednji pregled: 20.04.2017. - Verzija: 2