1. Log on to the Partner Learning Center using a Windows Account (formerly Live ID) associated to your Partner Organization.
2. The display language of the is based off your browser settings. If you wish to change the display language for your current PLC session, you can do so through Preferences. However, you will need to change your browser settings for the changes to take effect for future sessions. Time zone settings are based off of Preferences selected in the PLC.
3. Click on Profile in the upper right hand corner of the PLC Homepage.
4. Select your Regionand Time zoneby using the drop-down menus to make the appropriate selections. The Regional setting will set language (for the current session) and the Time zone setting provides live training session details in your local time.
5. Click OK at the bottom of the page to save any changes.
You cannot change details of your user profile such as contact information from here. To do so, access your Individual Microsoft Partner Network account here: https://partners.microsoft.com/partnerprogram/individualprofile.aspx?a=1. If you make changes, be sure to click Update.
ID članka: 2985354 - Poslednji pregled: 19.04.2017. - Verzija: 2