- Sign in to Outlook Web App.
- Click the gear icon () to open the Settings menu, and then click Office 365 settings.
- On the Office 365 settings page, click your email address to open your profile page.
- On your profile page, click the photo icon ().
- Browse to the picture that you want, select it, and then click save.
- A low-resolution photo (less than 100 KB) is stored in the user’s ThumbnailPhoto attribute in Active Directory. This is the photo that's synchronized to Office 365 in a hybrid environment. Low-resolution photos are used by Lync 2010.
- A high-resolution photo is stored in the root directory of the user’s Exchange Online mailbox. High-resolution photos are displayed in Exchange Online, Lync 2013, and Lync Web App.
ID članka: 2986893 - Poslednji pregled: 29.12.2016. - Verzija: 1