- 2988645 Lync contacts display no presence and have "Maximum Followers Reached" message in a Lync Server 2013 environment
- 2995173 Response Group Service cannot transfer a call to a PSTN number in Lync Server 2013
- 2995174 You cannot send instant message or change presence status in Lync 2010 or Lync 2013 in a Lync Server 2013 environment
- 2995176 W3wp.exe process consumes too many CPU and memory resources on a Lync Server 2013 front-end server
- 2995177 User associated data is deleted after you change the "objectClass" attribute value in Lync Server 2013
- 2995830 Error "Sorry, I can't find a meeting with that number" when users dial in to a conference in Lync Server 2013
- 2937310 August 2014 Cumulative Update 5.0.8308.738 for Lync Server 2013 (Front End Server and Edge Server)
- 2905048 Description of the cumulative update 5.0.8308.577 for Lync Server 2013 (Front End Server and Edge Server): January 2014
- 2881684 Description of the cumulative update 5.0.8308.556 for Lync Server 2013 (Front End Server and Edge Server) : October 2013
- 2819565 Description of the cumulative update 5.0.8308.420 for Lync Server 2013: July 2013
- 2781547 Description of the cumulative update 5.0.8308.291 for Lync Server 2013: February 2013
Method 1: Cumulative Server Update InstallerThe Cumulative Server Update Installer applies all updates for the appropriate server role in one operation. To use the Cumulative Server Update Installer, follow these steps.
Note If User Account Control (UAC) is turned on, you must start the Cumulative Server Update Installer by using elevated permissions to make sure that all updates are installed correctly.
- Download the Cumulative Server Update Installer. To do this, go to the following Microsoft Download Center website:
Download the update package now.
- Run the Cumulative Server Update Installer by using the user interface (UI) or by using a command line.
Note When you click Install Updates, the UI indicates which updates are installed.
To run the Cumulative Server Update Installer, run the following command:
LyncServerUpdateInstaller.exeNotes The following text describes parameters that you can use together with the LyncServerUpdateInstaller.exe command:
- The /silentmode switch applies all applicable updates in the background.
- The /silentmode /forcereboot switch applies all applicable updates in the background. Additionally, the switch automatically restarts the server at the end of the installation process if this is necessary.
- The /extractall switch extracts the updates from the installer and saves the updates in a subfolder that is named "Extracted." The subfolder is in the folder in which you ran the command.
The update is also available from the Microsoft Update website.
Method 2: Microsoft Update
Note After you install this update by using Microsoft Update, you must update the databases on the back-end servers. For more information about how to do this, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for installing this cumulative update.
Registry informationTo use one of the cumulative updates in this package, you do not have to make any changes to the registry.
Restart requirementYou may have to restart the computer after you apply this cumulative update.
Update replacement informationThis cumulative update replaces the following cumulative update:
Update package installation informationTo apply this cumulative update, run Server.msp on computers that are running the following server role:
- Lync Server 2013 - Standard Edition Server
- Lync Server 2013 - Enterprise Edition - Front End Server
- Lync Server 2013 - Edge Server
Removal informationTo remove this cumulative update, use the Add or Remove Programs item in Control Panel.
When you install the update, insert the source CD or provide the path where the source files can be found if you are prompted to do this.
ID članka: 2987510 - Poslednji pregled: 11.10.2014. - Verzija: 1