- Go to the Microsoft account sign-upwebpage, and click Sign up now.
- Enter your first and last name, and then do one of the following:
- To use an existing email address (including addresses from Outlook.com, Yahoo!, Gmail or your company email address), enter it in the User name box.
- To get a new email address, click Or get a new email address.
- Fill out the rest of the form, then click Create account.
- This account is now considered to be your Microsoft account.
Enabling the account for use in PIP
To access PIP you must open the Enrolment Invitation email sent from Microsoft Partner Incentives, and copy the URL embedded in the invitation into your browser. Once you have PIP open;
- Click the Windows Live ID tile and click Next.
- Log in with your Microsoft account (as outlined above) and password, and click Sign In.
- Upon first signing in you will be requested to provide your first and last names. Click Save.
There is a 2 Factor Authentication function for additional security.
- Upon first logging in, click Request a new PIN to have a PIN sent to your registered company email address, which may be different from your Microsoft account.
- Obtain the PIN from your mailbox, enter the PIN, and click submit.
You should now be successfully logged into the platform.
For further details on enrolment, please see the related articles:
User Management in PIP
Getting support in PIP
Note: Using the Contact Microsoft Support button requires you to login into the MPN site using a valid Microsoft Partner Network login. If you do not have a valid Microsoft Partner Network login or are having problems logging in to MPN, you can get more information or assistance from the MPN Support site.
ID članka: 2988821 - Poslednji pregled: 25.04.2017. - Verzija: 2