- You're running Windows 8.1, and you have the Windows 8.1 update (KB2919355) installed.
- You have taken a system image backup and saved it to a partition on the same disk as drive C.
- The partition that you saved the backup to is much smaller than drive C.
Error details: The system cannot find the file specified. (0x80070002)
Additionally, you cannot start Windows after this error occurs.
- Click Advanced options.
- Under Choose an option, click Troubleshoot, click Advanced options, and then click Command Prompt.
- Using DISKPART, locate the volume where the OS was installed. After the problem occurs, the volume will be recognized as a RAW volume (drive C in the following example).
X:\Windows\System32>diskpartNote The drive letters may differ in your installation of Windows.
Microsoft DiskPart version 6.3.9600
Copyright (C) 1999-2013 Microsoft Corporation.
On computer: MININT-NS2UFF8
DISKPART> list volume
Volume ### Ltr Label Fs Type Size Status Info
---------- --- ----------- ----- ---------- ------- --------- --------
Volume 0 E DVD-ROM 0 B No Media
Volume 1 C RAW Partition 2970 GB Healthy
Volume 2 D New Volume NTFS Partition 29 GB Healthy
Volume 3 Recovery NTFS Partition 300 MB Healthy Hidden
- Format the RAW volume:
DISKPART> select volume 1
Volume 1 is the selected volume.
DISKPART> format fs=NTFS quick
100 percent completed
- Exit DISKPART, and then then close the command prompt:
- Under Choose an option, click Troubleshoot, click Advanced options, and then click System Image Recovery.
- Follow the steps in the Re-image Your Computer Wizard to complete the restore from the backup that you saved.
Microsoft regularly releases software updates to address specific bugs. If Microsoft releases a software update to resolve this bug, this article will be updated with additional information.
ID članka: 2989057 - Poslednji pregled: 14.04.2015. - Verzija: 1